Read and Play is a 2016 game available to download for free on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon Fire. It also offers In-App purchase for a monthly or yearly subscription.
Thomas & Friends: Read & Play is a library of interactive read-to-me audio book, videos and many fun activities that are built to provide fun learning experiences for kids and fans of Thomas & Friends.
Kids and Parents can enjoy tons of fun with our educational content in a completely kidsafe and AD-FREE environment together. Download FREE and start to Read & Play with Thomas & Friends today!
Thomas & Friends: Read & Play also provides creative drawing tools and fun Thomas & Friends stickers for children to embrace their creative side whenever/wherever.
Thomas & Friends: Read & Play Features:
- READ TO ME AUDIO & ANIMATED BOOKS*
- Enjoy classic stories from the island of Sodor, with tales including all of your favorite engines from Thomas & Friends.
- All books are narrated with official Thomas and Friends voice-over in standard native English.
- Colorful story pages with delicate movements and animation.
- Your child can interact with the pages to discover sounds and noises, like Thomas' whistle or Bertie's horn and so much more.
- THOMAS & FRIENDS VIDEOS:
- A diverse set of content that can be streamed online or downloading to your device for offline viewing whenever/wherever.
- Just-for-Fun videos and educational content available for curious minds.
- A safe video environment with Thomas & Friends content only and completely AD-FREE.
- CREATIVE DRAWING with THOMAS & FRIENDS STICKERS (Available on tablets only)
- Let your child draw whenever and wherever with multiple pencils, colored pens, paints and chalk to create fun colorful pictures and designs.
- Draw with tons of Thomas & Friends stickers and badges ranging from all of your favorite engines, to trees, plants and animals.
Download now for FREE and start exploring a selected choice of Thomas & Friends books, activities and videos!
Enjoy WEEKLY updates of new content with SUBSCRIPTION. Books and activities will be added at no extra cost every week. There is always going to be something new for your child to experience and enjoy, alongside your favorite Thomas & Friends.
SUBSCRIPTION PLAN DETAILS
Subscribe for unlimited FULL access to all content and all content updates.
Thomas & Friends Read & Play offers two subscription options:
- Monthly $4.99
- Yearly $49.99
These prices are for United States customers. Prices in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country. WiFi is recommended.
Note: This is a beta version of the application. It is not representative of what the final, full released product will look like.
During this period, we welcome and appreciate both your feedback and support archive and we work to bring Thomas & Friends: Read & Play to all.
- Thomas and the Shark
- Day of the Diesels (only in Little Engines Easy Reading and seen in Number Fun)
- Blue Mountain Mystery
- Thomas and the Dinosaur
- Percy's Wash (only in Tiny Engines Easy Reading)
- Edward at the Docks (only in Tiny Engines Easy Reading)
- Edward the Hero (only in Little Engines Easy Reading)
- Percy's New Friends (only seen in Number Fun)
- Fire Engine Flynn
- Don't Bother Victor
- Stafford Gets Stuck
- Race to the Rescue (only in Little Engines Missing Words and Little Engines Easy Reading)
- Thomas and the Piglets
- Noisy Stafford (only in Chinese)
- Belle's New Friend
- Scruff Gets Clean (only in Little Engines Missing Words)
- Gordon Runs Dry
- Not Now Charlie! (only in Chinese and the upgrade subscription)
- Kevin Meets Cranky
- The Lost Puff
- The Runaway Kite (only in Tiny Engines Easy Reading and What Emotion?)
- Henry's Hero (only seen in Number Fun and upgrade subscription)
- The Tall Friend
- Happy Hiro
- The Big Surprise
- On Misty Island
- Bubble Trouble
- Snowy Tracks
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- James the Red Engine
- Donald and Douglas
- Toby the Tram Engine
- Cranky the Crane
- Terence the Tractor (only in Spot the Difference and Little Engines Missing Words)
- Skarloey the Strong Engine
- Mavis the Proud Engine
- Percy the Small Engine
- Gordon the Big Engine
- Bulstrode the Barge (only seen in Number Fun)
- Edward the Blue Engine
- Salty the Dockside Diesel Engine (only in Little Engines Easy Reading and Missing Words and What Emotion?)
- Duck the Great Western Engine
- Henry the Green Engine (only in Little Engines Easy Reading, Little Engines Missing Words, Listen and Learn and Numbers and Counting)
- Harold the Helicopter
- Emily the Stirling Engine
- Bertie the Bus
- Diesel the Naughty Engine
- Spencer the Express Engine
- Annie and Clarabel
- Jack the Front Loader
- Mighty Mac
- Molly the Yellow Engine
- Harvey the Crane Engine
- Rocky the Rescue Crane
- Rosie the Little Purple Engine
- Sir Topham Hatt/The Fat Controller
- Jeremy the Jet Plane
- Victor the Shiny Red Engine
- The books are narrated by Mark Moraghan.
- In Number Fun: Ordering Numbers, it has a Classic Series Season 1-7 theme.
- Little Engines Missing Words: Spencer the Express Engine is unavailable.
- In Number Fun: Remember That Number! and Shapes and Shadows 2 it has the same picture of Thomas, Hiro, Victor, Charlie and Kevin.
- In Kevin Meets Cranky, a snapshot of Victor is named Salty.
- James' tender is connected to his valence.
- Gordon's fly crank is missing.
- On the iPod, Mavis the Diesel Engine has no Classic Series music at the beginning.
- James' wheels are grey when they should be black.
- Gordon's Hill is illustrated as having a single track instead of three tracks.
- Most of the trucks lack facial features.
- James is oversized.
- The trucks are scaled down standard gauge trucks.
- Skarloey is missing his number.
- Sir Handel's bufferbeam is blue and his roof is painted white.
- Skarloey's nose is a different shape.
- Percy's coal bunker is green.
- Gordon's tender does not have axle boxes.
- Gordon's crank pin is missing.
- Donald does not have a tender, as a coach is coupled behind his cab bunker.
- Thomas's wheels are the same size as Gordon's drive wheels.
- Edward is depicted with a 2-6-0 wheel arrangement.
- Spencer is missing his front coupling.
- Spencer's fly crank is missing.
- In one of the pictures of Knapford, there are three lines between platforms three and four.
- Duck's wheels are painted green.
- Mighty Mac is depicted as a standard gauge engine.
- Molly's buffers are black when they sound be silver.
- Harvey's livery is brown instead of burgundy.
- Thomas is missing his buffers and Gordon's tender is missing its wheels.
- Edward's wheels consistently change arrangement.
- Rosie is missing her blush and lip gloss.
- Percy's lamp irons are missing.
- Emily is drastically smaller than Henry and Gordon.
- Salty has both Thomas and Molly's whistle sounds combined.
- One of pages on Gordon the Big Engine, Annie and Clarabel, Jack the Front Loader, Snowy Tracks, The Fat Controller read-along has no narration and the Stafford Gets Stuck read-along has no narration at all.